Even though I participated on the Podcast, I had to listen to this again. No, I am not going to make notes on the conversations, rather the actual quality being presented in terms of the podcast and the manner it was orchestrated.
Some points to Note:
- I could decipher when a hand was raised. Kinda a unique background jingle sound out there.
- Slight Jitters as I I was listening and fuzziness.. maybe it was was the phone lines that ( yeah , during that time of the one notebook conversation).
- I Discovered a "gabber box" , which I did not know about. (clicky on the linky and looky looky at the left hand corner of the screen.) This is an interesting IRC channel as part of the podcast session. Secondly this also permits two folks to sync up listening of the podcast together and get into a converstion that happens after the event .. Fantastic paradigm !!
- Tracy has manage the process very well. I can't ask for more. It started on time and was moderated very well. Qustions were funneled Well and she does have a radio quality voice (yeah mine suck's !! :)-
- Ok last point that I am noting is that a minor edits within the Podcast. Is this a good thing or not ?? Should not podcast be unfiltered and naked ??