So here you go ..and in no particular order !! :)-
Best of year
- Best Team of the Year: The wicked Meshcon Buggers (..and in no particular order) !! Mark Evans, Rob Hyndman , Mike McDerment, Stuart MacDonald & Mathew Ingram. They did a hecka of a job, cross pollinated each other Post's and leveraged themselves within blogsphere with Meshcon.
- Best Hack info : The Infosec blog and forum, that is being run by Rsnake . The wealth of information and knowledge superceeds others on information security and web hacks. Rsnake is the Godfather for XSS hacks.
- Best Google Forum : Google Blogoscope. Most cutting chatter on Google occurs here. Both Tony and Ionut contribute a hecka lot of knowledge and Philipp does a great job with his site and cutting the chatter.
- Best Open Strategy : in the making. Pinko Marketing. A strong contender for Blue Ocean Strategies. I realized this while having an afternoon round of a Greyhound [click on the pic to enlarge and see my scrawl !]. Tara is to be tracked -- no I mean, this is some real serious shit in the making !! Her PIC has a subtle way of disseminating info too. This pair is awesome !!
- Best Market Culling : Via Paul Kedrosky ..heheheh I learnt the value of a SEC 13F filings feed amongst other things. I tip my hat to you !! :)-
- Best Growing Blog : This goes to Orli, our Diva2.0 - She's so kewl and hardworking. We chatted, exchanged info and what not !! I will always remember the day she hit 100 sub's, she was like a little kid with a lot of candy !!
- Best Covert Op: Was conducted in India, soon after the Mumbai blast by the RAW , CERT-In and CDot. You will need make your own conclusions by reviewing the group conversations. I embedded myself really deep on this round. 16 hrs per day, tracking info-nuggets.
- Best intriguing Post : was by Ryan !! I was stumped for an answer on "Your culture vs. "Our Culture" - where to draw the line... " memo. He has raises a very serious point, which transcends not just Canada, but any culture within the ethos of humanity !!
- Best Accomplishment of Blogger's : the launching of Naked Conversations. During the time Robert and Shel were blogging about Naked Conversations, I was pretty much at times an active participant, and at other times a passive participant. They taught me a lot. I so happy that they reached a milestone in their lives !
- Best Industry Analyst : on the circuit is James Governor's MonkChips . At the Enterprise Level engagements, he is awesome. His insight is fruitful. Low hanging fruit. Take his feed..'nuff said. Another tip of the hat is called for :)-
- Best Couple's Blog : This has to be Paige Afshar !! I kinda stumbled upon her site and from that point on I am seeing a glimpse of raw personality. Todd and Paige are so entwined together that it renews my faith in humanity and family !!
- Best Simple Innovation :converting RSS to email. This goes to Randy and R|mail . This component Rocks, its simple and give me what I want. No WEb2.0 hype and all that shit. Simple, plain value props in the making. Learn to tweak it :)-
- Best new Industry feed : "Father Richard" - Richard, popped out of nowhere and I began culling his postings. Interesting insight. ( after all I am a Google Person :) )- Watch how he grows and gains traction.
- Best New Student Feed : Goes to the Elsie, The other side of the Galaxy . She's an aspiring interface designer at RIT. Take time to skim her posts. Shes more of a thinker then a designer.
- Best Recovering Addict :
Myself , heheheOK , its actually -The Continuing Adventures Of A Jedi Master . He once grumbled that nobody was listening, so I quietly took his feed. As on this posting he is 815 days sober. I like that :)-
- Best new Family Vblogger : JonJon -- Easy like Sunday morning .. was here and there, but then he settled down and really made some interesting personal and family stuff. I tuned him into blogging, but he ran away in Vblogging !! He's Enjoying life to the fullest !!
Yes, there many others that I crossed path's with, enjoyed their posts, converstations & comments. Be rest assured, each one of you I treasure. To those who are on my best of 2006, now you all, be rest assured you won't be here next year :)- Thats Karma , the wheel of blogosphere churns, each creating a cycle which extends will within the future. We all come and go, but the least I could do, was to acknowledge who you are and how you enriched my life !
I wish you and yours .. a happy holiday and the very best in the future. Catch you on the flip side of 2007 !!